Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012

2012 has been an exciting year for me here at the Alaska to Mexico blog.  I was able to give the blog a lot of TLC to get it looking and working better, and I was able to gain a lot more readership.  Last month, my wife and I went to India for three weeks, and that was a fantastic adventure.  Unfortunately though, the Alaska to Mexico blog had to be put on the back burner for a while.  I had a lot of planning to do for the trip, and things have been financially tight, so I've had to focus on things that actually pay the bills.  With most of those projects wrapped up and with a fresh new year, I will be jumping back in to tell some more tales of our 2008 bicycle adventure, so stick around.

I would love to get some feedback on my posts, so any comments below would be appreciated.  Are the posts too long?  Would you like the option to read just a summary of the day?  Are you interested in video summaries?  The new year is a time for change, so I'm open to suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment