Sunday, December 7, 2008

Blog Forward

Hi everyone! In the summer of 2008, my brother Mark and I rode our bikes from Anchorage, Alaska to Tijuana Mexico. We were joined on our adventure by our dad in Vancouver, BC. It took us eleven weeks, and took us over 4000 miles through some of the most remote, and most beautiful areas of our continent. It was so very hard to accomplish, but also deeply rewarding to have done so.


That trip has become such a big part of me, but it is a part of me many people can never fully understand. To fully understand it, you must have been there. Because of this, I feel very distanced from people.


Therefore, I am going to tell my story and try to pass on what I gained from the bike trip. Stay tuned for a true story of adventure, hardship, brotherhood, rite-of-passage, and an experience that was deeply and truely rewarding.