Tuesday, May 20, 2008

So little time...

Mark and I fly out of Las Vegas at 7:00 AM on May 23, so there are really only 3 days left to wait...

I was able to drop by my Salt Lake City apartment for one last time before departing on my upcoming adventure. I needed to grab some last minute things that I forgot to pack, but as it turned out, I drove all the way up here from Price, Utah (2 hours away) and forgot to bring my keys to my room.

Luckily, I was able to get into my room using my clever thinking and my... erm... cleverness. Anyway, I got in and was able to grab my rain parka, bandana, thermal balaclava, and backpacker's fishing gear.

I also dropped by Barnes and Noble to get some more of my favorite journals made by Moleskine. I'll be keeping a written record of my adventure in conjunction with a video journal.
I do not expect to have any opportunity to edit the video footage while on the road, so from here on out, I will be posting only photos and text.

ALASKA TO MEXICO BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment